Friday, January 11, 2013

This evening

Technology is a special thing when you can spend an evening with Skype during a stressful time, first with my mother in Dunedin, then with my daughter in Japan, and have several chat screens going on Facebook at the same time.

Boris performed beautifully entertaining my mother and daughter.  The sitting room looks like a bomb site.  The mess was worth the fun and helped to take my mind off events of the last day.
So now we wait for the results of the angiogram.  A loved one having a heart attack is never a good thing, but having it on the other side of the world during a business trip is a real nightmare.

Bed calls and perhaps Boris will be worn out and rest on my bed tonight, company would be nice.  Usually he ends up in the dressing room as his nighttime antics are very playful.

No comments:

Post a Comment